Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try changing the color cartridge. Also it is a good idea to clean the electrical contacts if it looks dirty.Use slightly damp(use water only) q-tips .
Hope this helps
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
1. Press power button while plug in the power cord – green lamp.
2. While hold the power button press resume button twice – orange blink and return to green.
3. Release the power button, Then the PC will recognize new printer install.
4. You need the software for permanent reset.
5. Run the software and select printer port.
6. Then select Set Destination
7. Click MAIN and PLATEN button to reset waste ink counter to zero.
8. Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN button.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
This link will take you to a list of possibilities listed at Canon's website.
Posted on Mar 30, 2010
Canon i250. Instructions on this website solved the problem of flashing green and orange lights, but now the black won't print. Changed ink cartridges, but still no print. Did a diagnostic nozzle check, and the black DID print. What do I do now?
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2012 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Nov 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 10, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Aug 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer
Aug 22, 2008 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 722c InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!