Question about Garmin GPS
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Magellan Explorist 500 LE Power
eXplorist units have also some hidden and service functions. Like, if unit is off, you can to press:
- IN + PWR - to full selftest of unit (screen test, keypad test, NMEA test)
- OUT + PWR - to serial port test
- ESC + PWR - to burn-in process
- LIGHT + ENTER + RWR - tp uploading of new firmware
- NAV + PWR - to call Service Function window (see below)
- NAV + MENU + PWR - to force power off, equal remove batteries.
- GOTO + OUT + POWER - clear memory and set all settings as default.
IN + PWR helped to power up my unit.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
Are you carrying a cell phone with you at the time? A cell phone can interfere with these units. You may want to call Garmin to ask questions on this problem. They are very helpful and professional.
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2014 | Garmin Rino GPS
May 02, 2014 | Garmin Rino 655T Topo Gps 2-Way Radio
May 10, 2011 | Garmin Rino 110 (14 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Feb 09, 2009 | Garmin Rino 110 (14 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Aug 09, 2008 | Garmin Rino 120 2-Way Radio
Sep 20, 2007 | Garmin Rino 130 (14 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Nov 19, 2017 | Garmin GPS
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: