Question about Computers & Internet
Hi, Run a virus scan to be sure you don't have a virus. You should be able to click on Forgot password and reset the password. Also, you should not post your info. It makes it easy for scammers and spammers to get your info.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/robert_33deecd2f8e91168
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the link to the service manual for your laptop. If you have never taken a laptop apart I would definitely use the manual. Tons of srews. connectors and such. Good Luck
Posted on Dec 10, 2009
that the wireless adapter daughter board is either loose or failing.
First, we need to make sure it is making good contact with the laptop's
motherboard. In order to do this, we have to do the following:
1. Turn off the laptop & remove the battery.
2. Look at the compartments in the bottom of the laptop. You should be able to see 2 or 3 areas with small rectangular plates covering them. These plates usually have one or 2 screws holding them in place.
3. Check which one of those plates is the one which covers the wireless adapter daughter board. When you find it unscrew its screws & remove it.
4. Below the plate, there will be a small daughter board screwed to the laptop's motherboard, with 2 thin wires attached to it (usually one black wire & the other is a white wire). Gently, remove both wires using a small flat screw driver to pull them out gently. Don't forget to note down which wire connects to which connection point.
5. Unscrew the wireless adapter daughter board & remove it from its slot.
6. Clean both the slot & the daughter board's terminal connectors using a dry electric contact cleaner. You can purchase it at an electronics store.
7. Leave the slot & the daughter board for a while to dry.
8. Re-place the daughter board back in the slot & screw it to the motherboard.
9. Reconnect the 2 wires.
10. Screw back the covering plate.
11. Put back the battery & turn on the laptop. Check if the problem was fixed.
If this did not fix the problem, you will need to repeat the steps to remove the wireless adapter daughter board & replace it with a new one.
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
SOURCE: i have forgot my password
your have to provide the right answer for your private question on your gmail account. go to gmail.com and click forgot password - answer the security question
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2014 | Google Gmail
Mar 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2014 | gmail.com
Oct 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Aug 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jun 24, 2011 | Google Gmail
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!