- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this like your cartridge has problem with connection
open printer cover/door
then disconnect your printer cartridge, both the color and black, then connect the cartridge again
close the printer cover/door
try to print again, if message still appear, it mean you need to change your cartridge with new one
Hi This is the error message which refers to ink system failure, printer shows this message when the ink system of the printer would not allow you to printer
Please follow the the steps given below Make sure that the printer's
power cord is connected to the walljack (Avoid if there is any surge
protector or extension cord)
Take out all the ink
Take a clean cloth, dampen it
in distilled water and with that cloth clean copper contacts of the
Let them dry for 2 minutes
Unplug all the cables from the
back of the printer while printer is turned on (After closing all the doors
that are open and also keep the cartridges out)
After 2 minutes, plug in the
Put the ink cartridges in one
by one, then close all the doors again
Printer would start going
through some maintence and then would start aligning the ink cartridges
All the best!!
ERROR 1203 LEXMARKERROR 1200Error 1203 is an issue that occurs either when a cartridge is bad or the printer cartridge Slot is bad...
1 - try cleaning the copper contacts of the both carts and cart slot in the printer and try again.. or 2 - when error shows up, shut the printers power off; wait one minute and turn it back on press copy. Or try
Reset Factory Defaults on the Dellâ„¢ 964 or 966 Printer
To reset factory defaults on the printer, perform the following steps:
1. Press the down arrow button until Maintenance is highlighted and press the Select button.
2. Press the down arrow button until Reset Defaults is hightlighted and press the Select button.
3. The printer displays a confirmation message. Highlight Yes and press the Select button
Note: Some settings such as phone lists, time, date, and country are not changed. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Hello there okI found this I know your error not in here but it may work for It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm itError code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product: 1.Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product. 2.Remove the cartridges from the product. 3.Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel. 4.Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product. 5.Wait 60 seconds. 6.Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ). 7.Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product. 8.If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so. 9.Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Try this one Take out the inks and printhead Leave the cartridge door open, then unplug the power cord from the back of the printer while the access door is open Close the cartridge door once the cord is unplugged Reconnect the powercord, turn on the printer, then your printer will look for your printhead "Printhead missing or not installed correctly..." Then put everything back. make sure it will snap in to place. Then print a calibration page, then scan it. This is just over writing the error message. Thanks Josh - Kodak Tech Support
The error 1203 error message on the operator panel could indicate a problem with one of the ink cartridges. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Please make sure the All-In-One is powered on.
2. Pull the control panel towards you, and then open the cartridge access door. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
3. Pull the old cartridges towards you, and then lift them out.
4. With the cartridges out of the printer, shut the access door and the control panel.
5. Power the printer OFF and then back ON.
6. Please check the operator panel to see if the same error has returned or if a new message has appeared.
7. If the message displayed is 1203, there is something wrong with the printer hardware.
If the message now displaying is Cartridge Missing, do the following:
1. Reinstall the cartridges into the printer.
2. Insert the color cartridge in the left carrier. Insert the black cartridge in the right carrier.
3. Push back firmly on the cartridges until they snap securely into place.
4. Close the cartridge access door, and then close the control panel.
5. If the 1203 message is still present on the operator panel, you need to insert one cartridge at a time to determine which cartridge is producing the failure.
6. With one cartridge in the carrier, close the access door and control panel.
7. Please check the operator panel. If the 1203 error is displayed, this cartridge is the defective item. If the Cartridge Missing message is displayed, the second cartridge is producing the failure.
8. Please replace the defective cartridge.
Seen this lots with dell printers. Error 1203 is an issue that occurs either when a cartridge is bad or the printer cartridge Slot is bad...
1 - try cleaning the copper contacts of the both carts and cart slot in the printer and try again.. or 2 - when error shows up, shut the printers power off; wait one minute and turn it back on press copy. Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks