Question about Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Improper computer maintenance may result in slow PC. To fix computer running slow you are required to clean junk and windows errors from your PC using a System Utilities program.
To download a reliable System Utilities, go to famous website download.cnet and search there Reginout. Which I personally use and recommend the friends. After downloading run all of its tools one by one except Internet Optimizer, to clean all the junk and error files from your computer.
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
I recommend the following checklist areas for a solution.
1. use a good, free (non Spammed) cleanup program such as System Mechanic by iolo or CCclean. These will unload ALOT of trash and inconsistencies.
2. Remove all the programs you know are not necessary with the system configuration tool in System Mechanic. Many of your old installed programs build up trash which can only be removed with a good uninstaller.
3. Uninstall AVG antivirus (it is a horrible resource hog) and replace it with the wonderful free version of Spybot search and destroy. Run spybot and remove the many viruses it will find.
4. Take your laptop to a good local computer store such as Micro Center. Memory is dirt cheap now. On the rear of your laptop there will be a panel which is removable after loosening a small screw. Below the panel you will find one or more memory cards laying flat or at an angle. Ask the store people to sell you the fastest and largest memory cards that will fit in your laptop and put them in on the spot. They should run $10 or less each and will make things run really fast.
5. Get one of those cans of spray gas to clean your monitor screen with. open as many covers as possible on the laptop and blow out all the dust and crud that has accumulate. Also do this on the cooling fan (the blades build up crud which leads to low ventilation and hotter slower processor chips.
6. Use your cleaner program from 1. above to repair and defrag you hard drive. Do all the other maintenance regularly too. Actually buy the cleaner program of your choice. It is well worth it. Just using the cleaner and spybot should provide ALOT of relief.
Pass these solutions along to your friends. So many good computers are tossed just because these regular maintenance things are not done.
Posted on Oct 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Jul 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 08, 2010 | Gateway 832GM PC Desktop
May 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2009 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Jan 20, 2009 | TechSmith Camtasia Studio for PC
Jul 22, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2003 for...
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!