Question about Cell Phones
Samsung Galaxy phone: IMEI #:
To retrieve your IMEI #.. Here's several ways of doing it:
(1) The easiest way, on the phone call dial pad enter:
(2) If you had cellular service on that device. Call your Service Provider for your IMEI #. They will have this available in their own records.
(3) If the phone was not activated on a cellular service yet, contact the Seller who sold it to you.. Many Sellers write down the IMEI # for their records.
(4) It could be on a label on the original box it came in..
(5) The other way to retrieve the IMEI # of that cell phone is to check your Google Account.. As long as you had set up your Google/Gmail account on your phone.
Here's how to do it:
On a computer internet browser, go to:
Sign-in to your Google account and then select the "Expand All" tab which will list all your devices connected to your Google account and all of their IMEI #'s
Posted on Jan 26, 2016
1. Press on the Home key.
2. Then open the application list.
3. Next tap on Phone.
4. On the dialer, key in *#06#
It should show a popup that displays the IMEI
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Mar 05, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 11, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 08, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 18, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 GT-S7582
Apr 10, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Jul 08, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y
Dec 10, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!