Question about Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS - Unlocked Phone - US Warranty - Black
Only way is Hard reset
All data in phone memory will erase( contacts sms etc)
can recover if it is backed up external memory or google account
Hard Reset Steps:
- Make sure that your Samsung S6102 Galaxy Y Duos is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside.
- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home Keys, Then press Power.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys.
- Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
- Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation one more time.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it usingPower button or Home key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Posted on Oct 20, 2013
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
if it is says too many pattern attempt ,your phone need to reset ...do this tricks ,...
1. Power off phone
2. Press and hold Menu Button ( middle ) + power on for at least 10 seconds
3. Android System Recovery Mode Appear
4. There are 4 options
5. Move the options to " Wipe data / factory reset " using volume down (
- ) button and menu button to confirm, because the touchscreen doesn't
work in reovery mode
reboot system now
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache partition
6. After the process done, phone will reboot.
Posted on Sep 29, 2012
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: hi i have a samsung
The only way to get around this is run the recovery
How to do this
1. Turn off the phone
2. Told down the UP Volume button and power button
3. Wait till the screen comes on and then off
4. A menu shows up and click restore/recover
5. The password is gone.
Posted on May 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - Black unlocked...
Sep 17, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Apr 09, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Pop Plus S5570i Unlocked...
Mar 28, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Ace Gt-s5830i - Black...
Nov 06, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Factory Unlocked...
May 10, 2012 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: