Question about Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
To turn it off :-
Sittings> connectivity > use packet data
Posted on May 09, 2013
That is the EDGE symbol. It comes on whenever your phone detects EDGE network connectivity available.
Posted on Sep 27, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2015 | Televison & Video
Aug 05, 2011 | Denon DN S1000 Scratch DJ Table Top DJ CD...
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Sep 10, 2009 | Nokia N96 Smartphone
Sep 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
Aug 20, 2009 | GE XL1800 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
May 17, 2009 | Sharp Sidekick LX Smartphone
Jan 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i8510 INNOV8 Cell Phone
Jun 20, 2008 | Sony VAIO RB30C (VGCRB30) PC Desktop
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!