Question about Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
To turn it off :-
Sittings> connectivity > use packet data
Posted on May 09, 2013
That is the EDGE symbol. It comes on whenever your phone detects EDGE network connectivity available.
Posted on Sep 27, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Feb 01, 2011 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
Sep 03, 2010 | Cell Phones
Feb 20, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jul 05, 2009 | Samsung M8800 Pixon - Unlocked QuadBand...
Jan 22, 2009 | Samsung SGH-i8510 INNOV8 Cell Phone
Dec 09, 2008 | Samsung SGH-i900 Omnia Unlocked Cellular...
154 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!