Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go to hp website to download the sp38171 which is the HP Quick Launch Button driver.
recently i purchased a HP540 laptop, was having the same issue like u all, so please install taht sp38171 to fix the function keys issue.
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
hello, the problem might be the the operating system is corrupt, why not re-install it and see what will happen but make sure you back up all your document.You can also get an external keyboard and see if the hotkeys will work
Posted on Nov 18, 2010
SOURCE: Samsung R520 laptop
If you laptop is not powering up, try troubleshooting the usual suspects.
1. Is it out of juice? Plug it into the wall and let it charge.
2. If the battery micro controller has malfunctioned, try removing the battery and plugging the laptop directly into the wall.
3. Is the power cable shorted or dead? If you know a friend or family member with the same or similar laptop, you might try using their power cable to rule out yours being the culprit.
4. Adjustment errors happen sometimes. If you laptop has a brightness level for the screen on the keyboard, it might be turned all the way down. Try turning it up while on to see if anything changes.
5. Listen carefully to the laptop and observe any noises it makes while trying to boot it up. If you hear the happy sounds of electrical current running throughout the system, your problem just got more complicated.
6. If it boots but you see nothing on screen, it may be a dead or dying LCD. If it flickers at all, it could either be a shotty power/video cable link OR the LCD is done and needs to be replaced.
It could be anything, just troubleshoot it like a boss. Also, give me more information next time other than "not working."
Posted on Sep 10, 2012
SOURCE: windows 8 pro sound problems
You can sometimes you can use Win 7 drivers for the audio, found on the HP website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4062&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3837660#N231 ,for your onexant High-Definition SmartAudio 221 . That said, you may have to change the compatibility of the driver to WINdows 8, you did not say 32 or 64, and install it to your audio device. Have you notices other devices in Device Manager that are not working properly? I had a similar situation, Audio, Modem, Card Reader, when I upgraded an old (2005) Gateway MX6421 to Win 7 pro N 64 I had to locate the drivers, (from a HP site), change a few lines of code in the drivers and change compatibility to Win 7.
Posted on Nov 06, 2012
SOURCE: My side volume buttons on my laptop ASUS N73SV, also the fn+mute(F10)/volumeup(F12)/volumedown(F11) stopped working after i installed windows 8 pro. It worked fine with windows 7, Tho the fn+F5/F6 for
It's a commom problem when you upgrade to a new OS, Win 8. You have to find the Win 8 drivers. Is that the only thing? In Device Manager, search for hardware changes, locate Win 8 drivers at ASUS website.
Posted on Nov 30, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 27, 2016 | Samsung N150 Notebook
May 13, 2014 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 Laptop Computer -...
Mar 16, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2014 | HP 650 Notebook PC
Oct 26, 2013 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2013 | Lenovo IdeaPad Z560 Notebook
Jan 30, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2012 | Samsung Computers & Internet
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!