Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Open this link (click here), you'll find more lists of more than 130 proxy server addresses. I can't guarantee since I have no knowledge about the security features and measures implemented in your network. But I hope, at least few of them will definitely work for you.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
1. Delete the cookie, history, and cache or temp folder for the browser.
2. check the security setting in the browser.
3.check Windows firewall settings
4. check the firewall settings in the router.
5. some web page will not load if www is put in front of the web page in Internet Explorer 8.
Steps for deleting Browser History:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and then click Delete Browsing History.
3. In the Delete Browsing History window, click Delete All.
4. Click to select the Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons check box, and then click OK.
Reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows.
2. Click Start
Collapse this imageExpand this image
, and then click Internet Explorer.
3. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
7. Close Internet Explorer, and then reopen it. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer.
Posted on Sep 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 22, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 09, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!