Question about Alienware PC Systems Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
* Make sure the laptop is using the AC adapter
* Turn on or restart the computer
* When the Dell logo appears, press F12 immediately. If you wait too long and the operating system logo appears, continue to wait until you see the Microsoft Windows desktop, and then shut down the computer and try again
* Select Diagnostics from the menu and press Enter
* If a failure is detected, the computer stops and beeps, press Y to retest the component that failed :)
Posted on Jul 24, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2013 | Lenovo H430 Core i3, 6GB, 1TB HDD Desktop...
Oct 14, 2013 | Alienware PC Systems Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2010 | Alienware PC Systems Alienware Aurora High...
Jun 21, 2010 | Alienware PC Systems Alienware Aurora High...
May 23, 2010 | Alienware PC Systems Alienware Aurora High...
Sep 03, 2009 | Alienware PC Systems Alienware Aurora High...
Dec 25, 2008 | Alienware PC Systems Alienware Aurora High...
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: