Question about Refrigerators
How do I roll out a built in that has leveling bolts at the front so that I can clean beneath it? It is a Frigidaire Side-by-Side cabinet depth built in model KSB525FKBL01
Adjust bolts until rollers are touching floor. Grab the unit low and on the outsides of both doors. It should then roll out fairly easily.
Posted on Sep 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2014 | Viking 42 in Built In Professional...
NOTE: Custom or full-overlay door panels must be installed
1. Open the door and place the level on top of the refrigerator
frame as shown. Check to see whether the refrigerator is level
from left to right.
2. Use the leveling bolts to adjust the leveling legs until the
refrigerator is level from left to right.
3. Place the level(s) on shelf or shelves. Check to see whether
the refrigerator is level from front to back.
4. Use the leveling bolts to adjust the leveling legs until the
refrigerator is level from front to back.
5. Be sure that all four leveling legs contact the floor and
support the full weight of the refrigerator.
6. Make final check to ensure the refrigerator is level.
Adjust Door Swing
1. Check that the refrigerator door can open freely. If the door
opens too wide or you are installing full-overlay custom
panels using a Trimless Trim Kit, you should adjust the door
2. Remove the door stop screw from the bottom hinge.
3. Hold the door open to a position that is less than 90°.
4. Replace the door stop screw in the bottom hinge and tighten.
NOTE: If you are using full-overlay custom panels with the
Trimless Trim Kit, the door stop should be replaced in either
the 90° or 110° position. See "Handle and Door Clearances
for Custom Panel Series."
Install Side Panel
If the built-in area depth is 25" (63.5 cm) or more, the side panels
can be installed inside the side trim or attached to the outside of
the side trim.
IMPORTANT: Thermador is not responsible for the removal or
addition of molding or decorative panels that would not allow
access to the refrigerator for service.
1. For the inside side trim piece, slide the front edge of the
routed side panel into the trim piece.
2. Nail the rear edge of the panel to the support board.
A. Level to check left to right leveling
B. Level to check front to back leveling
A. Rear leveling bolt
B. Front leveling bolt
A. Door Stop in 130° position
B. 110° position
C. 90° position
Apr 21, 2011 | Thermador KBUIT4870A
Jun 09, 2010 | Maytag MZD2766GES Side by Side...
Mar 05, 2010 | Jenn-Air 48" Side-By-Side Built-In...
Dec 07, 2009 | Frigidaire FRT21H8 Top Freezer...
Dec 04, 2009 | Refrigerators
Nov 12, 2009 | Frigidaire FRS26R4A Side by Side...
Oct 31, 2009 | Frigidaire FRS26H5AS Side by Side...
Oct 07, 2009 | Frigidaire Refrigerators
Jun 24, 2009 | Frigidaire Gallery Series GLHS68EEQ 36" 26...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!