Question about Panasonic Sa-pt750 Multi 5 Dvd Player Wireless Home Theater Surround System
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I've had similar problems in the past. With audio problems trace the problem from the source to the amp.
1. What output is the cable box using for audio, digital or analog?
2. Is there a setting in the cable box to switch between digital and analog?
3. Once you have determined the output of the cable box check to make sure that it's going into the right output on the panasonic
4. This is where the problem usually is...what is the receiver expecting for sound, analog or digital?
5. Switching between the sources...the sound should be on one of them.
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
hook the ps3 sound cables to the Panasonic system or get some of the splitters and hook one end to the tv and the other to the sound system, im pretty sure the tv doesn't have an out for the sound so without a couple splitters its either the tv or the sound system
Posted on Mar 06, 2010
SOURCE: Have an SA-HT400 surround sound
Hi, you can use this guideline to help setup your PS3 with the surround sound system...
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 05, 2016 | Panasonic Sa-pt750 Multi 5 Dvd Player...
Sep 06, 2016 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 23, 2016 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 21, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 02, 2015 | Panasonic Sa-pt750 Multi 5 Dvd Player...
Register and download the manual for free at retrevo.com
See "Play Mode" on Page 17
Mar 01, 2011 | Panasonic Home Theater System System
Feb 27, 2011 | Panasonic SA-HE100 Receiver
Mar 06, 2010 | Panasonic SC-HT65 System
Jul 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 12, 2007 | Panasonic Home Theater System System
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: