Question about Lands Phones
In order for you to have internet access please note of the following:
1. You have Internet service provider
2. Have the modem box provided by your ISP plugged in to the wall jack with the telephone cord came with the box.
3. Connect your modem to your computer with the yellow cord came with the box.
4. Make sure to have your username and password given to you by your ISP in order for you to configure your modem.
5. Check the light status of the box make sure that dsl light is steady green, lan light steady green, internet light might be in steady red or off since its not uet configured.
6. Access configuration of your modem from you computer using the IP address. You can find the IP address at the bottom part of the modem. If you cant locate Ip Address perform this: from your computer go to start menu then go to run then type CMD and press enter. A black window will come up and from that window type in ipconfig then press enter. It will provide you the IP address that looks like this 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.0. Get that IP address and type in to the Inrnet explorer address bar and hit enter.
7. It will ask you to login from there type in the username and password normally the default config of the modem is the credential like username is admin and the password is either admin also.
8. From the modem config page run through the steps and that's it... if you have questions or concern please send me message for me to assist you further.
Posted on Oct 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 09, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
on Sep 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day
Dec 29, 2010 | Opera Software Mini
Jul 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
on Feb 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic for PC
Feb 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 03, 2008 | D-Link DGS-1008D 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet...
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!