Question about Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
You can do this without calling Nintendo by following my instructions.
1. At the Wii title screen click on "wii" (wii options) at the bottom left hand corner
2. Click on "wii settings"
3. Click on the "arrow" pointing to the right to go to the next screen.
4. Click on "Parental Controls" where it will say "change Parental Controls?", click "yes"
5. Then click on "I forgot", and when asked your secret question click on "I forgot" again.
6. Your "confirmation number" (8 digits long) will be at the bottom.
7. Go to this website http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp and enter your confirmation number.
NOTE: very important. You must have your wii set to the correct time and date.
8. After you enter your confirmation number and hit "get reset code" it will be near the top of the page "Your unlock code"
its 5 digits long.
9. Click on "ok" on your wii parental controls page that has your confirmation number.
10.Enter the master key (the same number that you got from this website, the 5 digits).
Posted on Nov 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Dec 16, 2011 | Nintendo DSi XL Burgundy
Jul 22, 2011 | Dsi Video Game Consoles & Games
May 18, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 06, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 05, 2011 | Nintendo DS Console
Jan 29, 2011 | Nintendo Dsi Pink Console
Nov 14, 2009 | Nintendo DS Console
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: