Can not seem to set my altimeter on the ws4 timex i have tryed do this but it is giving me the wrong hight ? and know one in the shops can figger this out to????? what am i doing wrong iv tryed to folow...
Setting and Calibrating Your Altitude
1. Press MODE until CAL is shown.
2. Hold SET to begin the calibration.
3. Press START/SPLIT (+) until HOME ALTI is displayed (or choose WEATHER when calibrating weather).
4. Press MODE (NEXT) to begin the setting process.
5. Press START/SPLIT (+) or STOP/RESET (-) to increase or decrease setting values.
6. Set the value to your current elevation.
7. Press MODE (NEXT) to advance to the next setting option.
8. Press SET (DONE) to finish.
9. To complete calibration for the REFRENCE HOME altitude (or WEATHER setting), press and hold STOP/RESET until watch beeps.
Repeat this procedure for WEATHER, making sure to choose the proper weather condition on the WS4 that matches your current weather.
Once these two variables are calibrated, your WS4 will be ready to go, providing you with accurate altitude, pressure, and weather forecast information at your fingertips. Enjoy.
Jan 05, 2010 |