My sgh-e370 got wet recently. It's now dried out and powers up, but very few of the buttons work - is this phone repairable or are we talking short circuits here? I was wondering how to reset it without access to the options list.
Thanks in advance
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Phone got wet
Acually when you mobile phone gets wet within a second the start to get short circuits on the board inside that's make your few button not working . My opinion is that you have to get your mobile phone reapir as soon as possible because it will cause more problem in future if you keep using it .The repair cost dosen't cost much if the parts are available and repalceable .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Sam, you can use puk code to unlock samsung sgh-e370 password. But this code not only unlock samsung phone from old password. it will erase all your previous data in that phone. So next time always remember your password, good luck.
WELL IT SIMPLE FIRST I WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR PHONE THE TIME THAT GETTING WET DID YOU REMOVE THE BATTERY OR STILL THE BATTERY IS INSIDE BECAUSE YOUR PHONE WAS GETTING TO SHORTCIRCUIT BUT IF THE TIME THAT YOUR PHONE IS NO SHORT CIRCUIT JUST TESTER IT THEN REPLACE OPEN IT YOUR PHONE INTO THEIR PIECE AND TRY TO BLOWER THE MOTHER BOARD AND ALL PARTS OF YOUR CELLPHONE IF YOU THINK IT IS DRY YOU TRY TO OPEN YOUR CELLPHONE IF NOT DONE WELL TRY TO REPLACE LCD OR FLEX THATS FOR NOW FOLKS...............................
One possible solution if this has recently occured is to allow the phone to dry out for a few days.......then attempt to power it up...if it still is not functional at that time you may look into your warranty options.....otherwise you may be buying a new phone.