Question about HP OfficeJet Pro K8600 Printer
Hello, My printer is currently scanning pages that appear fuzzy on the CPU. I didn't notice until I forwarded the scan and ppl said its too fuzzy and not readable. What's the issue. Thanks!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Single scan printers can be difficult in this manner.\
Consider using the OCR (optical character recognition) software that came with your scanner.
Basically the part of the software that asks you what you are scanning (picture, document, newspaper) and make sure to select document. This will enable the character recognition which will convert the scanned picture into a document that you can configure to go into Microsoft Word or Notepad or whatever. If you have multiple pages, it MIGHT give you the option to scan more than one page at a sitting. then again, it may not. In which case you might be kicking yourself for not purchasing the scanner with the auto feed attachment! Once you have made your scanned document in your word processor - READ THROUGH IT! may have converted characters incorrectly - like an "S" may be now a "$" it happens - and it will happen. When done, attach complete document to email and BOOM done.
Either this or use a fax machine :)
hope i helped!
Posted on May 31, 2008
SOURCE: Scanning multiple pages
For you to be able to scan multiple pages using the .pdf and save it in one file, here are the steps that i want you to follow.
1. Open the Solution Center.
2. Click on Settings, then go to scan settings.
3. Click on Scan preferences.
4. Make sure that the "Prompt for additional scans from glass/TMA has a checkmark. then click OKAY.
1. Solution Center is open, click on Scan documents.
2. Scan document settings is open, choose SCAN TO: .pdf and file type is .pdf
3. Click on SCAN below. It will start scanning, and just click on ACCEPT everytime it gives preview on each document.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
SOURCE: Scanned docs are too light
On some printers there is a "save" mode with the purpose of saving
ink or toner that if "on" will result in light printing.
Also see to that the scanner is scanning it with the right light/dark setting so that you know the picture has correct darkness and contrast to start with.
Hope this will help you.
Have a great day..
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
May 03, 2011 | Lexmark X7350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 10, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Apr 19, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Jun 12, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX7800 All-In-One InkJet...
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: