Question about Tablets & eReaders
HI, you have an android powered device and its stuck on the android logo when turned on :
1. you can try to go the manufacturer page and see if a full download for your device firmware/software is available and you can re-download that to your device - if possible
2. I am not familiar with Kocaso, so if there is a Hard rest button try to push that button for about 10 sec or more, so that you device can resets to the original (when you bought it) software (backup)
please note :::: both above solutions might or will delete everything on your device if its not backed up or have a memory card
this is non of my business, if anyone tried to root it (if possible for this model) than that could have been of the reasons this happened
let us know If this helps
Posted on Oct 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to do a hard reset on the tablet. Since you cannot get to the menu options, you are going to have to do it through external keys. Here is how to do a hard reset using the external keys:
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the manufacturer logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up)
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data"
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Feb 27, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2015 | Kocaso M1062 10.1" Android 4.0 Tablet w/...
Aug 06, 2015 | Kocaso NEW MID M9000 9.0 " Android 4.0...
May 22, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 26, 2015 | Idolian 10.1" Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS...
Oct 31, 2014 | Kocaso M752 Black WiFi 7" Android Tablet...
Sep 14, 2014 | Kocaso M1050 10.1" Android Tablet PC with...
Aug 04, 2014 | Kocaso M M9100 9-Inch 8 GB Tablet
Dec 27, 2013 | Kocaso M M9100 9-Inch 8 GB Tablet
Oct 22, 2013 | Kocaso MID-M750B MID-M750B 7-Inch Tablet...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!