Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Be sure that the sheet is unprotected. Then highlight and choose to print highlighted selection.
Posted on Oct 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check the paper size settings and orientation of the driver from the Control Panel, and that match to the paper size in the printer's trays.
Good luck and please rate me, thanks.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
SOURCE: Document in queue won't print.
In this case what i would request u to do is:
1. Let the Printer be Connected to the Computer......
2. Click on start then Click on Run or If Windows Vista Type Services.msc Under the Run Window if XP,Under Start Search if Vista.......
3. On that Services Local Window u need to find Print Spooler just Double Click on that and Click on Stop..........
4. Now let that Window still be Open now click on that start Menu Click on Run If XP........
Type in "Spool" and Click Ok...........
5. Double Click on Printers and Delete Each and Every File Inside the Printers Folder...........
6. Now Close this Window and now u will be back to the Print Spooler Window now u can click on Start under the Print Spooler....
Now Try to Print Will Work Fine....................
Good Luck :)
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
SOURCE: print half of full page
If the printer starts to print and stop in the middle check the eletricity of your place, this may have a variation. If the printer prints a half page and give you the paper, with no jam, check the cartridges and then the main board.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
this is usually caused by clogged print heads, unfortunately epson is still one of few brands that still manufactures most of their printers with the heads built into the machine and thus upon print head clogging the printer must be taken in to be serviced or buy a new printer that does not have the print heads built in but rather built into the ink cartridges. hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2016 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2011 | Xerox DocuPrint C4350 Laser Printer
Feb 19, 2010 | Konica Minolta PagePro 1400W Laser Printer
Jan 06, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M20i All-In-One Laser...
Oct 19, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 6180N Laser Printer
Jul 19, 2009 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2008 | Xerox Black Toner Cartridge 25000 Page...
Nov 11, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 3200MFP/N Laser Printer
Jan 15, 2008 | Xerox DocuPrint M750 InkJet Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!