Question about Televison & Video
How do I change the regional code setting to play USA DVD? On DP930H DVD PLAYER.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: dvd region codes
Try this (for a LH-T360SE)
Open disk tray and press 0000, a two line menu appears with "Edit Region _" and "Region Code:x" put in required region (presumably 0) and press enter. Region Code:0 appears. power off and enjoy.
region code 0 is No region restrictions.
Posted on Nov 03, 2007
SOURCE: LG DVD player LG276
I picked up a LG DV276 DVD Player here in Australia but I am from the
United States so I own region 1 DVDs. I unlocked my new player by
instead 1. Open the tray. 2. Press 0 0 0 0 on the remote and a Menu
will appear. 3. Press 0 for region free. 4. Press pause and power off.
I can play everything now, Aussie and US DVDs. Thanks LJ66.
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
SOURCE: DR 389 DVD player
Try one of these:
1) Press 'setup' on remote control
2) Move down to the 'lock' picture
3) Press '0000000'
4) Select region code as '0'
1) Power on player with no disc in tray
2) Press PAUSE
3) Key in 314159
5) For multi-region, select 0
6) Press PAUSE again
7) Power off player
8) Wait a minute turn it on.
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Region code hack posted by hackaroto, December 27 2010:
1. Switch off the DVD player in to Stand By mode
2. Open the DVD tray using the remote control
3. Press "pause" in the remote
4. Enter 0, 0, 0, 0 (zero 4 times)
5. The display should indicate the regional code set in the DVD and prompts for the new regional code.
6. Enter the new regional code
7. Press Pause to exit the setup
8. Switch off the DVD using the remote and wait for a while before switching it on again.
works for other LG DV55X players
Posted on Jan 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2015 | LG RH1777 DVD Recorder
Aug 19, 2014 | Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 16, 2010 | LGDVB418 DVD Player
Dec 04, 2009 | Electronics - Others
Sep 08, 2009 | Radio Shack Accurian LMD-5108A Portable...
Jun 12, 2009 | LG RC897T DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
Mar 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 27, 2008 | Audiovox D1710 Portable DVD Player with...
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!