Question about HP Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
It seems that your OS has registry problem:-
- Start PC in safe mode, normally Pressing F8 key when windows starts up.( Google it)
- In Safe Mode create a new user, with administrator privileges and protect it with password.
- Remove unwanted software's & programs.
- Empty the Recycle Bin.
- Download reliable program Reginout to fix OS registry properly.
- Restart your PC normally and log on to the new account created.
Stay Happy :-)
Posted on Oct 21, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2012 | Dell Vostro 1015 Laptop Computer (Intel...
Oct 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2010 | HP Tablets & eReaders
Mar 23, 2010 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Mar 15, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T21 Notebook
Jul 27, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
Jun 09, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2008 | Dell OPTIPLEX GX150 PIII-1.0GHz 256MB 40GB...
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!