Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i dont have the manual however.. this could be your freezer fan is perhaps seized.. you can test this by leaving your freezer door open to raise the temp and wait ti see if your fan comes on.. this may take upto 10 minutes so be patient
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
well i have the exact same refrigerator but opposite problem.... the freezer works but the entire refridgerator is a freezer....why is the fridge part freezing everything. This appeared to happen after the power went out and the entire fridge is a freezer now.
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
There are usually 3 or 4 locking tabs on the cover that just need to be pressed INDIVIDUALLY toward the bulb to release them and then carefully remove the cover. The ones with 3 tabs usually have and upper and lower tab then the thrid tab is on the side. Removed the upper and lower tabs by pressing inward to the bulb and then the cover will pivot out on the 3rd SIDE tab.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
SOURCE: LG side by side fridge
The leaking water is often caused by the drain pan. There are some ways on how to correct this issue, either you clean the pan and reposition the tray. In addition, here are some tips that you can apply to solve this problem. Please follow the steps below.
Before conducting any repair, please remember your safety. Unplug the machine or shut off the power at the breaker panel to avoid any electric shock.
1. Remove the drain pan and clean it with a warm soapy water or water and baking soda.
--> the drain pan is located at the bottom of the refrigerator behind the front grill.
--> Please remove the grill which snaps into place. Hold the drain pan while pulling slightly upward and forward.
2. If you noticed that the pan is too closed to the compressor please reposition the tray.
3. You may also try to check water invelt valve. It is located behind the refrigerator. Look for a water supply line coming into the valve and turn it off at the source. Now disconnect the supply line. It has screws so you need to remove them.
4. The water inlet valve is connected by two wires. Before disconnecting the wires please label the wire placement on the water inlet valve.
5. The wires are connected to the terminal with slip on connectors. Firmly pull the connectors off of the terminals ( don't pull on the wire ). You can use a pair of needle-nose pliers to remove the connectors. Please check if the connectors and terminals has corrosion. If corroded they should be replaced.
If has water inside the refrigerator, you need to clear the drain tube.
Your refrigerator has a drain that leads to the exterior drain pan beneath the refrigerator. Occasionally this drain can become clogged resulting in standing water inside your refrigerator. A similar drain exists in the freezer, which when clogged results in ice build up on the floor of the freezer.
The drain is located either on the floor of the refrigerator, beneath the vegetable crisper, or in the wall behind a drain funnel.
Clear the drain by forcing a solution of water and bleach or water and baking soda into it with a basting syringe. If the solution will not flow through, slide a length of 1/4 inch or smaller flexible tubing into the drain tube to push the clog through to the drain pan. Remove the tubing after clearing the clog.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on May 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2015 | Fisher & Paykel Paykel E521TLX2 Fisher...
Aug 25, 2014 | Max-Fridge Refrigerators
Apr 16, 2014 | Refrigerators
Mar 11, 2010 | Hotpoint FFA90 Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Dec 15, 2009 | Refrigerators
Sep 20, 2009 | Refrigerators
Sep 13, 2009 | Freezers
Aug 31, 2009 | Refrigerators
Sep 07, 2008 | Liebherr KGBN 3846 Premium BioFresh Bottom...
Oct 24, 2007 | Refrigerators
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!