Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control code
Dish Netork does not have the code for Olevia
but you can scan for the code using the infformation
Remote Code Power Scan
If your brand is not listed, use the following procedure to scan through all codes.
If you start the and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the scan automatically.
1. Turn ON the unit you want to program the remote to control.
2. Press the Mode button on the remote until the appropriate mode light is flashes
3. Press the Address button. The mode light will start flashing slowly.
4. Press the Power button. The mode light will stop flashing and stay lit.
5. Press the Up or Down arrow button to set the remote to the next code. The Down arrow button scans backward and the Up arrow button scans forward.
6. When the correct code is reached, the device (whether a TV, VCR, or other) will turn off.
7. Press the Address button to store the code in the remote control memory. If the code is valid for your remote, the mode light will blink 3 times.
8. Turn the device back ON by pressing the Power button.
9. Try some other functions to make sure you have the correct code. Occasionally the Power button may work when others do not.
10. If the other buttons work, follow the current settings procedure below to determine the current remote settings.
11. If the other buttons do not work, repeat the previous steps. The scan will resume from the last code stored.
12. The mode light will flash rapidly when the scan has returned to the starting point and all codes have been tested for that mode. The remote control may not control some device models.
Posted on Nov 23, 2007
SOURCE: My Hisense lcd is lock.
This is how I got mine to work after weeks of struggling just trying to find a new remote (hisense is really hard to contact....).
1) Turn the TV ON. unplug the tv while still ON 2) hold down the "menu" button on the side of the TV and plug it back in. keep holding it down. the TV should turn on with the menu popping up. use the Vol <> keys and Channel <> keys to navigate the menu. go to the Vchip menu, and play around. I'm not sure what ultimately worked, but i changed the Vchip password to 1111, turned the reset menu to "on" and played around with the ratings settings (turning most of them to "u"s etc).
I went through this process several times and finally, the black background behind the menu turned to static. I played around with the channels, and the TV was unlocked. I turned the TV off, and then on again, and the channels showed up normally (no static). and it was no longer locked. I had to do the unplug thing several times, and was getting really frustrated looking for an "unlock code" in the manual (it just says press the button on the remote. so it was not really helpful).
But really, once you can just get to that menu you've made some progress, and just keep playing around with it until something works.
Best of luck!!
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
SOURCE: Hisense LCD Tl2020
I, also, have the Hisense LCD 1504 and cannot turn it on with the original remote. I have to use the ON button on the side every morning. You have to hold this button in for a while then wait a while and presto, the blue button shows on the front and the picture comes on. If it fails to work the first try, just try try again. It does work for me this way. We had this same experience with the TV in our room at a Hotel where we were on vacation and the TV worked fine when we turned it on using the side ON button. It just takes a while for the picture to appear. Hope this clue will help someone.
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
I succeeded is using the DirectTV remote control for the Emerson 42" plasma TV, by using a Samsung code. On my TV, was 10060. If this one does not work, there are a bunch of others that might work. Good luck
Posted on Dec 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2017 | Hisense Televison & Video
May 29, 2016 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2014 | Hisense Brand TV REMOTE EN-31201A for...
Sep 14, 2012 | Hisense LHDN32V66AUS 32 in. LCD TV
Aug 14, 2012 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Dec 12, 2011 | Hisense LHDN32V66AUS 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 23, 2011 | Sharp AQUOS LC-32D44U 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!