Question about Microsoft Office 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Type Office or 2007 in your mail search box so that it will shows all the mails containing Office or 2007 by that you can easily find the mail u needed.
Thanks & Regards Nandu :)
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
If the Microsoft Office — 60-day trial desktop
icon is on your computer, you may have the Activation Assistant in the
Microsoft Office folder to request a trial activation key online. If
you can’t locate the Activation Assistant, request a trial activation key online.
this refers to a 60 day trial thats preinstalled onto a new computer, though i think the same shall work for your needs
hope this helps!
Posted on May 28, 2009
SOURCE: Office 2007 PRO TRIAL
Anything is possible.....!
After the trial period expires The software goes into reduced functionality mode. Some of the limitations of reduced functionality mode include the following:
- You can not create any new files.
- You can view existing files, but you can not modify them.
- You can print files, but you can not save them.
How to Convert Microsoft Office 2007 to Full Version This requires that Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed without the product key in the first place.
Once Microsoft Office 2007 has been installed with no product key, proceed as follows:
1. In Windows Explorer, browse to the following folder:
C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedOFFICE12Office Setup ControllerProof.en
2. Right click on Proof.XML file, select Open With in the right click menu.
3. In the Open With window, select Notepad to be used to open the XML file.
[Note: In Windows Vista, if you can’t see the Notepad option, simply double click the “Other Programs” to unhide it.]
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the Proof.XML to locate the following lines:
<feature Id="SetupXmlFiles" Cost="1248′><optionref Id=”AlwaysInstalled”/></feature>
5. Change the AlwaysInsalled to neverInstalled so that the line looks like following:
6. Save the Proof.xml file.
[In Windows Vista, you may need to take ownership and grant full access permission to yourself before able to modify the file. We already have a detailed article on that. Here is the link to How to take Ownership of a File in Windows Vista]
7. You can now launch Microsoft Office 2007 application such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and etc without prompting for activation.
For further troubleshooting contact me on email@example.com
Posted on Dec 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2016 | Microsoft Office 2010
Jul 22, 2016 | Microsoft Office 2010
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: