Question about Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
1) You must NOT use extension cord.
2) The tech can be reason , if the c.breaker where you located the machine is in use with another appliance.etc
3) The number of wires the you need to use is number 14AWG, using the c.breaker for 20amps.
4) You must be sure the deck belt is lube see the video.
5) see if some wires inside is loose or touching the machine
6) test the drive belt motor, tight by 1/4" very tight will provoke to trigger the c.breaker.
God bless you
Posted on Oct 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You do not need to lubricate the belt, unless you speek with or read something from Nordic trac. Oiling wont hurt anything, but is not needed.
Posted on Dec 31, 2010
SOURCE: nordic track c2000 belt slips
I would try to tighten the rear roller a little and see if that helps.
1 start the treadmill and operate it at 1.5 mph then hild onto the handle bar and plant your foot against the belt at the front. If it slips tighten the roller 1/4 turn on each side. Then try the slip test again and repeat the process, do not tighten it too tight that will cause the belt to fold in teh center and be ruined. You May quite possible need a new belt. Take the belt lose and look at the underside and see if it;s glazed (shinny) or has pieces missing under the center of the belt, if so replace the belt and also clean the rollers front and rear, also flip the deck over it shoudl have a wax coating on the other side if that hasn;'t already been done.
Posted on Oct 23, 2011
SOURCE: Nordic Track treadmill A2105 will shut down and trip my HOME breaker while in use, what could be the problem? I have tried lubricating the belt and it worked a little longer than usual, but after abo
1) you must LUBE THE DECK BELT+ ROLLER BEARING.
2) Test the input voltage motor, if there are the MOTOR is faulty need REPAIR.
3) Test the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT the board is faulty.
4) SEE THE BLOCK DIAGRAM, whatever component can be faulty.
However you must test the power cord for short circuit between cable, repair, and look inside according the BLOCK, and proceed with logic, see any loose wires, or some wires touching the carcase, some filter, coil, power supply USE the VOM.
God bless you
Posted on May 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 28, 2015 | Nordic Track Elite 9700 Pro Treadmill
Dec 31, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Jul 08, 2012 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Elite 7500...
Feb 15, 2012 | Life Fitness 9700 Next Generation...
Nov 08, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Elite 9500 PRO...
Dec 29, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack A2550 PRO...
Aug 02, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Elite zi...
Oct 21, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Mar 17, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!