How to run a diagnostic for washer model MHWE450WW01 Maytag
Starting Error History Software Version and
NOTE: Washer must be empty and the control must be in the
1. Close the door.
2. Select any one key (except "STOP/CANCEL" and "CONTROL
LOCK" and follow the steps below using the same key:
Press/hold for 2-5 seconds, Release for 2-5 sec, Press/hold for 2-5 sec, Release for 2-5sec, Press/hold for 2-5 sec
3. Upon release, all yellow/green console LED lights will turn ON
for 5 sec.
4. If there are any failure codes stored by the washer, the display
Note: The last four errors will be displayed.
5. Press the same key to advance to the next code.
6. After the indication of error codes, the UI, CCU, and MCU SW
version will be displayed.
7. The number of cycles since last clean washer cycle is displayed.
8. All green console LED lights will turn ON for 5 seconds.
9. Next the washer begins the automated diagnostic test.
10.To cancel out of service mode, press the "STOP" button.
Apr 10, 2014 |
Maytag Washing Machines