Question about Dell Vostro 1450 USB Docking Station Targus ACP51USZ $119
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: modem problem
Disconnect the phone line from the modem and connect a normal phone to this phone line. Lift the handset and check it you have a dial tone and see if you can dial out.
If you don't get a dial tone then there is a fault with the phone line and it needs to be repaired before you can use your modem.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
SOURCE: Modem problem
make sure all connections are right USB or ETHERNET and youre internet service provider settings are correct or possibly disable your firewall until you get a connection
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Dell Inspiron
Try another access point from a neighbor or a friend who has a wireless network and log in with there permission (you'll need their network number) - the problem might be your home network modem. Sometimes the bar are miss leading and not necessarily accurate.
Posted on Dec 06, 2010
Wireless zero configuration is the feature of Windows XP that allows
Windows to detect the available wireless networks and automatically
connect to the most preferred wireless network.
It is enabled by the Wireless Zero Configuration service in Windows XP. It provides auto wireless network detection when you switch on the computer.
Follow the steps below to verify that the service is running:
1. Go to Start and right click My Computer. Select and click Manage.
2. Computer Management window will appear. Under Services and Applications, select Services.
3. Check for the service Wireless Zero Configuration. Make sure that it is started and that the startup type is set to automatic.
4. If it isn't, double-click the service. If the startup type is not set to automatic, click on the dropdown arrow and and change it to automatic. Click OK at last.
If your wireless adapter driver does not support wireless auto onfiguration, you will notice the following:
- The network adapter does not appear as a wireless network adapter in Network Connections. It appears as a LAN adapter, similar to an Ethernet connection.
- The properties of the wireless connection do not have a Wireless Networks tab.
- You do not receive a Windows XP notification bar message indicating that wireless networks are available.
To get the most out of your Windows XP wireless experience, you should contact wireless adapter manufacturer to obtain the latest version of the drivers that support this XP feature.
If not, you must manually configure wireless network settings using the configuration software supplied with the wireless network adapter.
Posted on Jan 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 23, 2010 | Vodafone Mobile Connect (055270) Wireless...
Oct 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 17, 2009 | Smartlink All 56K Modems: V.92 PCI Chipset...
Mar 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2007 | Actiontec (GT701) Modem
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: