Question about Televison & Video
039,036,031. Check these codes. If you wish to get more details, check the sites linked here. Setup code list, and setup procedure to many popular brand remote controls are given. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/ Selecting the view option, either to Mosaic / Time slide, can be selected by the drop-down list, at the top left of the display window, will make surf easy.
Posted on Oct 17, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Posted on Mar 04, 2009
if you still have your remotes you can program the buttons for each funtion.
1. Hold down P until the red light blinks
2. Press 9 7 5. The red light blinks twice.
3. Press the device key that corresponds with
the desired device's remote (TV, CBL/SAT,
DVD, VCR or AUD).
4. Press the desired learning key. The red light blinks rapidly.
5. Place the device's remote control head-to-head
(about 2 inches apart) with the
6. On the device's remote control, hold down the key to be learned until the red light on the Gamer Remote blinks twice. If the red light does not blink twice, repeat Steps 1- 5.
7. To lock in learned functions on the Gamer Remote, hold down P until the red light blinks twice.
8. To test a learned function, press the learned key on the Gamer Remote and use the function as usual.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2015 | Radio Shack Televison & Video
Jan 06, 2014 | Apex Digital GT2715 27" TV
If you wish to get more details, check this site. Pull up previous posts there. Setup code list and setup proceedings to
many popular brand remote controls are given.
Three digit, four digit, five digits and two-digit code list are
there. Check the site with
patience. Surely you'll get a solution
to your problem. Search the site by
'Timeslide' option. It will make search
easy. Or, type in the brand name to
your device into its search box, and press "Enter"
Codes to check are: 009.003.006.019,072,087
Apr 13, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 12, 2010 | Radio Shack 15-2142 Remote Control
Nov 01, 2009 | Sylvania Televison & Video
Oct 04, 2009 | Radio Shack 15-2142 Remote Control
Aug 06, 2009 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Oct 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jun 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!