: Once you cancel your AOL account, you will not be able to reactivate it or retrieve any information from the account. Thus, it is recommended to take a backup of all the necessary information before proceeding with the cancellation.
You can cancel your AOL account by following the steps below:
1. Go to https://myaccount.aol.com
2. Enter your username and password in the respective fields.
3. Answer the account security question appropriately and click "Continue".
4. Click "Manage My Subscriptions". This will help you to access your account information.
5. Click "Cancel"
6. Now, select a proper reason for cancelling your subscription and click "CANCEL AOL".
7. Follow on-screen instructions to finish the cancellation procedure.
The following link can be useful: