- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try restarting the printer.
1)Start>Printers and faxes
2)double click your printer
That might help
If it doesnt you could look on google on how to restart the printer spoller via a batch file.
Possible hardware failure, unfortunately.
Please disconnect the printer from all the devices connected to it. Plug it in directly to a working electrical outlet which means you have to bypass the surge protector. Turn it back on.
Please log on to epson.com. Go to drivers and support page and click on help me find a service center to the right of the page to find the local servicers near to your area.
Check your fax settings again follow the instructions on Printer menu and set the FAX rings to 5 or 10 and also check the paper settings and papers in tray. If not worked tell me the model of your fax machine.
1. If you use buttons on the printer to scan, check your firewall settings. Make sure the "program control" settings allow the printer files. Google your firewall and printer model to get the file names and specific instructions.
2. Check your firewall settings anyway (program control and trust control -- ip address of printer should be trusted).
3. You said your printer worked for a few days. If you're running Spybot on all your computers that might explain why your printer drivers worked for a while and quit. Spybot is a good program, but it sometimes displays scary messages about something having tried to change the registry. The message comes up on a restart--sometimes several days after installing a good program. User selecting "no" disables newly installed (good) program.
If all else fails reinstall the driver on every machine, restart immediately and pay close attention to any firewall or spybot quesions. Search your computer, then Google anything you're asked before answering it.