Question about HTC SHIFT X9500
Meu amigo preciso do drivers HTC SHIFT X9500
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the solution for the BBC.
Install instructions from forums:
1) goto hklm>system>versions and change what ever is there to .0.4.2 (The leading . before the 0 needs to be there)
2) Install bbconnect cab file.
3) If you don't get the check boxes at the end of the install (Calendar, notes, etc). Re-run the install (it will remove the 1st instance), I always get it the second time.
4) Wait for Blackberry to finish "setting up device for first use" and let it reboot.
5) On reboot, status will now show the PIN number.
6) Open the Blackberry connect desktop application. (Make sure you have access to your corporate e-mail) If you do you will see "Configure Wireless Device" as active.
7) Plug in the Tilt and wait for Activsync to finish syncing and says "connected".
8) In the BB Connect desktop application hit the "Configure Wireless"
9) When finished unplug Tilt and soft reset.
10) You should be good to go at this point.
- Get BBconnect cab file from: http://www.america.htc.com/mobile/connect/8925/
- Make sure your remove all ActiveSync synchrnonization in Comm Manager -> Active Sync-> Options for your PIM.
- Install cab and run blackberry app
- Go in PIM tab and selct all PIM items you want to sync with
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
SOURCE: i need htc pc suite install CD
You will need to download and install Microsoft ActiveSync (for windows XP) from:
In case using Windows Vista or WIndows 7, download and install WIndows Mobile Device Center from:
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
SOURCE: i have purchased htc x9500
You can get the unlock code through online..........give your IMEI number and get the unlock code for ur mobile.... i will suggest the website Unlock-Zone.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
This site is nearly perfect and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2010 | Acer AS5532 ATH20 156 2G320GB DVDR WLS...
Feb 12, 2009 | Ezonics EZCam Webcam
Jan 28, 2009 | Cameras
Jan 22, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 5050 Digital Camera
Oct 18, 2008 | Motorola Mobility V220
May 02, 2014 | HTC SHIFT X9500
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: