Question about HP Deskjet F2210 InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try the following utility and check
NOTE: Clicking the link may give an error indicating it is
invalid. If this occurs, copy the portion of the
address on the remaining line(s) and paste it at the
end of the address showing in your browser until the
complete address is displayed in the Address box.
1. Click the Download only button.
2. Click the Run button to begin the download.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
4. Click Finish.
5. Click This program installed correctly.
6. To run the utility, click Start (or hit Ctrl+Esc or hit Windows key on
your keyboard), All Programs, HP, HP Print Diagnostic Utility.
7. Double click on the HP Print Diagnostic Utility icon on the desktop of your computer.
8. Select the Appropriate printer from the dropdown list, which you want to diagnose and click on the ‘Diagnose’ button.
9. Clicking on the ‘Fix’ button will help you automatically fix all the printing issue that has been diagnosed.
10. If the issue continues, turn your printer on and off, disconnect and
reconnect the printer cable from the computer and the printer, and restart
11. After the computer has restarted, please cancel any pending print jobs,
Verify the results.
Vishwanath V U
Posted on May 19, 2009
SOURCE: Offline printer
unplug the USB lead and plug it back in...if no response try another USB port, if still no response use a different lead or put a gentle bend in the one you have to make the connection tighter....make sure the printer is on of course
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 30, 2012 | HP DESKJET PRINTER, HP OR COMPATIBLE
Jun 21, 2011 | HP Deskjet F2210 InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2011 | HP Deskjet D2430 Printer
Dec 03, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 27, 2010 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
May 05, 2010 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | HP Deskjet F2210 InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2009 | Gestetner Copier
Mar 09, 2014 | HP Deskjet F2210 InkJet Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: