Question about Precor C966i Treadmill C 966i
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2014 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Feb 22, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Jan 31, 2013 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Feb 19, 2012 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Jan 24, 2012 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Errors 30 through 33 all indicate the loss of communications or erratic communications between
the microprocessors in the upper PCA and the lower PCA. The trouble shooting procedures for
all of the are essentially the same. Error 30 is defined as upper PCA not receiving from lower
PCA. Error 31 is defined as faulty data received from lower PCA. Error 32 is defined as lower
PCA not receiving from upper PCA. Error 33 is defined as faulty data received from upper PCA
1. An upper PCA to lower PCA interconnect cable is bad.
2. The interconnect cable at the upper PCA was mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector.
3. A 5.17 EFX equipped with version 1.01 upper and lower software.
4. A 5.17 with mismatched upper and lower software.
5. A defective lower PCA.
6. A defective upper PCA.
1. Substitute a know good interconnect cable between the upper and lower PCAs to determine
if the interconnect cable is defective.
2. Remove the interconnect cable from the CSAFE connector and insert it in the correct upper
3. Replace the 5.17 upper and lower software with the most current software versions.
4. If only one of the upper or lower software is version 1.01, replace the version 1.01 software
with the most current version of software.
5. Substitute a known good lower PCA to determine if the lower PCA is defective.
6. Substitute a known good upper PCA determine if the upper PCAs defective.
Dec 10, 2011 | Precor 9.31 Treadmill
May 03, 2011 | HP Designjet T1100ps Printer
Apr 19, 2011 | HP Designjet T1100ps Printer
Nov 29, 2010 | HP Designjet T1100ps Printer
Oct 11, 2010 | HP DESIGNJET T1120 44 Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: