Question about Computers & Internet
How to remove paper jam
You can find the Canon article on paper jams for your model at http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx432?CMD=MIXED_SEARCH&mName=PIXMA+MX432&mType=PIXMA+MX&pageKeyCode=ekbresults&searchString=paper+jam&BASIC_SEARCH_CURRENT_TOPIC_ID=2653&BASIC_SEARCH_CURRENT_TOPIC_TYPE=0&RESULTS=RELEVANCE&RELEVANCE_START=1&RELEVANCE_COUNT=25&CONFIGURATION=1011&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=null&USERTYPE=1&isSecure=false
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Office All-In-One Inkjet...
Oct 18, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Aug 27, 2014 | Canon Pixma MX432 Wireless All-In-One...
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 20, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Jun 10, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Mar 25, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Office...
Jan 04, 2013 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Oct 01, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless All-in-One...
Jul 05, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!