Question about Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
firstly check that the inflow water pipes connected to the machine are connected correctly, feel around the pipes that touch the machine to see if there is any water. If there is the washers may need replacing on the pipe. Or the pipe may simply have got a bit loose through the machines spinning.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
F21 = LONG DRAIN ERROR
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off. After 4 minutes the “Sd” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F21 error code will be displayed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
6. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
7. Replace the pump.
If the machine cannot be forced to its diagnostic mode then:
1. Disconnect the washer from the power supply and water supply.
2. Remove the top panel by taking out the three screws in the back of the washer. The pressure switch is right on top.
3. Remove the Molex connector from the water level switch / pressure switch.
Refer to the picture below.
4. Reconnect the power supply but not the water supply.
5. Power the machine. The machine will enter diagnostic mode.
6. Power off the machine.
7. Replace the water level switch / pressure switch.
8. Reconnect the water supply.
9. Power on the machine it will work without error
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
you say water only leaks when it fills correct? am wondering if its the hose that feeds in to the washer
this would be from the inlet solenoids check the clamps in the machine.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
It sounds very much like the pump, which is located front center behind the cabinet.
I'm going to add a link. It isn't about the pump, but it shows you how to access that area.
Be aware that the screws that hold the top console may be different than shown.
They may be exposed on the front ends, covered by plastic covers which have to be unclipped, or as shown.
Thank you for using FixYa
Posted on Jan 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 03, 2014 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 14, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 03, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 22, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 18, 2010 | Whirlpool Gold Duet GHW9400P 3.8 Cu. Ft....
Dec 10, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 16, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 12, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 24, 2018 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: