Question about Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a different model Whirpool (GSX9885JQ0), but a similar issue. I took the cover off and saw the bleach inlet hose was broken in two places. After replacing that, still leaked!! I wiped everything dry, and ran it again, and traced the leak. The water pump has a small hole worn into the side of it. The pump is located in the btoom front, just under the tub. The hole was on the left side, between the two hoses. I just looked up the schematic for your machine on Partselect.com, and it looks like you have the same exact pump...
Posted on Jul 11, 2007
firstly check that the inflow water pipes connected to the machine are connected correctly, feel around the pipes that touch the machine to see if there is any water. If there is the washers may need replacing on the pipe. Or the pipe may simply have got a bit loose through the machines spinning.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
F21 = LONG DRAIN ERROR
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off. After 4 minutes the “Sd” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F21 error code will be displayed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
6. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
7. Replace the pump.
If the machine cannot be forced to its diagnostic mode then:
1. Disconnect the washer from the power supply and water supply.
2. Remove the top panel by taking out the three screws in the back of the washer. The pressure switch is right on top.
3. Remove the Molex connector from the water level switch / pressure switch.
Refer to the picture below.
4. Reconnect the power supply but not the water supply.
5. Power the machine. The machine will enter diagnostic mode.
6. Power off the machine.
7. Replace the water level switch / pressure switch.
8. Reconnect the water supply.
9. Power on the machine it will work without error
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
you say water only leaks when it fills correct? am wondering if its the hose that feeds in to the washer
this would be from the inlet solenoids check the clamps in the machine.
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2015 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 03, 2014 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 14, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 03, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Dec 22, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 18, 2010 | Whirlpool Gold Duet GHW9400P 3.8 Cu. Ft....
Dec 10, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 16, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 12, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!