Question about Hoover Steam Vac Dual V w/ SpinScrub Vacuum
I had this problem with mine a while back. I opened up the unit and discovered that the trigger inside that you hold to spray was broken. I was not about to order a new trigger. I crazy glued it back to how it should be and closed up the unit. It worked fine and kept on working without problems. You must also check that nothing is clogged anywhere. or that a belt may have come lose somewhere. SO you must open up the unit carefully and remember where everything goes maybe takes snapshots of things as you do it so you can put it all back how it was originally.
please let me know if it helped. thanks!
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2015 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Sep 25, 2014 | Vacuums
Oct 16, 2013 | Hoover Steam Vac Dual V w/ SpinScrub...
Sep 06, 2010 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
If your machine continues to not spray, contact BISSELL Consumer Servies at...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Aug 28, 2010 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Jul 17, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jul 14, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jun 15, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Apr 18, 2010 | Hoover SteamVac Carpet/Upholstery Deep...
Nov 29, 2009 | Hoover H3030 FloorMate SpinScrub 500...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: