Question about HP LaserJet 3055 Flatbed All-in-One Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) connect printer directly to wall
2) try different walloutlets
3) remove the ink cartridge and then clean it with a lint free cloth.. clean the printheads as well.
4) the unplug the power chord from the back of the printer and then press and hold the power button for 30 sec.. replug the power chord.
5) replace printheads as well as cartridges
6) service the product
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 20, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
May 26, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Mar 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 04, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Apr 04, 2010 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 15, 2009 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Sep 10, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
1,794 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: