Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000
In case you haven't tried this before, here is a tip that should reset the printer.
Copied from site: http://www.cyber-ink.com/member-canon.html
To Reset ip2000 / 3000
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Also note that if the carriage is not moving as it should, it has nothing to do with printer drivers or your computer. It is an internal function of the printer and no external connection (usb/ethernet) should affect its operations.
Posted on Oct 26, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: iR 5000i and iR 6000
1 needs a new potential control sensor and pcb. this needs to be installed by a certified tech, However it can be the laser that needs replaced. The procedure isnt fun, this is a difficult problem to resolve.
2. this just needs a new thermistor sensor for the fixing unit. that part shouldnt cost more than 15 bucks. If fixing unit is worn past its life it should be replaced.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP520 InkJet Printer
Nov 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 25, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 03, 2007 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: