I have a problum on nokia 5310 camera on standby mode
try these steps...
* press the keypad menu
the code *#6984125*# , it will lead you to phone internal settings,
which has the following options, admin, network, internals, etc...
* scroll down and select internals, it will prompt you for password..type
the code in the message box *#9072641*# and press confirm,
* once on phone internals,select test mode
* from test mode
menu; select video which is item 6, or type 6 and press ok to lead you
to videos menu,
* you will see a lists, which includes your
update camera firmware. (item no 3)
* type 3 and press ok and
wait till it has completed its updates and says successful.
* press end key to return to your phone menus,
* you would
want to restart your phone for the updates to be fully completed.
* once restarted, select camera, or press camera button and check your
please be noted that sometimes, other phones may restart
after updating the camera firmware..
Jul 05, 2010 |
Nokia 5220 XpressMusic Cellular Phone