Question about Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
1. Press & hold End and # at the same time until you see the System Reset menu.
2. If you still have the base the handset is registered to, select Deregister HS, then select the handset you want to reset. If you don't have that base anymore, select Base Unavailable.
3. To confirm, select Yes. The handset displays "Handset not registered"
Now you want to register the phone again.
1. Place the handset in the base; the display should say Handset
2. Wait until the display says Registration Complete (about 30
seconds), then pick up the handset and press Talk/flash.
You should now have a dial tone
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Put of the phone for some time allow it to relax and get it memory then put it on after some time.If the problem remain then you will have to contact the service provider through another phone or visit there office. i.e the phone sensor will need to be reprogram from there office.
thank you thnaks for using fixya.
Posted on Oct 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
May 29, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 07, 2017 | Uniden Dect1480-3 Dect Cordless Phone, W/3...
Feb 17, 2012 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Sep 11, 2011 | Uniden D1680 Cordless Phone
Jan 04, 2011 | Vtech SL80108 1.9 GHz 1-Line Cordless...
Mar 17, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
May 05, 2008 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Feb 13, 2008 | Vtech 5808 Cordless Expansion Handset
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!