Question about Brother All-In-One Laser Printer DCP7065DN
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: brother dcp-150c Clean Unable 46
If you actually changed the flushing box, you should know how to go to the maintenance mode and reset the waste ink counter. Info. that is only available to Brother techs.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
the proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 30, 2014 | Brother DCP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2013 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 17, 2013 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
Dec 18, 2012 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
I recommend that you will post your question under
the correct category (printers) and maybe add more details to it, so it will
be easier for Experts to understand the question and answer it.
You can also contact the Brother site directly at http://www.brother-usa.com/askus/default.aspx?PGID=1&R3ModelID=1814#.UIU9F6Puj_Y
Jun 19, 2012 | Furniture
Mar 09, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 30, 2014 | Brother All-In-One Laser Printer DCP7065DN
888 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!