Question about RCA RCRN04GR Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: RCA universal remote
This is the eastest way to program your remote.
To program a component using the Automatic Code Search method, perform the following steps:
Turn on the component you want the remote control to operate.
Press and release the component button that corresponds to the component you want the remote control to operate.
The illuminated ON-OFF button turns on and remains on.
3. Press and hold both the component and ON-OFF buttons. The illuminated ON-OFF button turns off. 4. After the illuminated ON-OFF button turns back on, release both buttons. The illuminated ON-OFF button remains on. If you press an invalid button during Auto Code Search, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks four times and turns off. The last programmed code under that component button is retained. 5. Press and release the PLAY button. 6. If, after five seconds, the component does not respond, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off. Each time the PLAY button is pressed, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks ten times while a block of 10 codes is sent to your component. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If the component has not turned off after all codes have been searched, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks four times, turns off, and the Auto Code Search Entry method is exited. 7. When the component turns off, press and release the REVERSE button, then wait two seconds to see if the component turns on again. If the component does not respond, continue to press the REVERSE button every two seconds until the component turns on again. This will isolate the correct code in the last block of codes sent. Each time the REVERSE button is pressed, the illuminated ON-OFF button blinks. If the REVERSE button is accidentally pressed after the component responds, press and release the FORWARD button. Wait two seconds to see if the component turns off again. 8. To save the new code, when the illuminated ON-OFF button turns off, press and release the STOP button. If some of the features of your component do not work, different codes in the list can be tried until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component’s
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
You didn't mention the model of the remote so try http://www.fixya.com/support/t839679-rca_remote_no_code_search_button
and see if it is listed.
If this works please repost,
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
If none of the codes work then we have two other solutions:
1. Searching For Your Code
If you have tried all of the set-up codes for your brand of equipment ,or yourbrand is not listed, and you are still not able to get the unit to respond, trythe following procedure to search for your code.
If you don't find a code that works, the remote will flash four times when youreach the end of all the codes for this device type.
Make sure that the remote is pointed at your device during the search, You may have to press this sequences of buttons up to 100 times to search the entire library of codes.
2. Learn the buttons from the original
Line up your original remote and the head-to-head before completing thefollowing steps.
Now you can repeat steps 3 through 5 to learn other functions onto other keysor press and hold SETUP until the Cinema's red light flashes twice to lock inyour new feature. (If the red light does not blink twice, stop and repeat stepsthrough 6).
To test the new feature, press and release the device key in which the newfeature was learned followed by the key on which the feature was learned
More help for programming your remote can be found here:
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions,please feel free to post them here.
Television Video - DVD Audio Satellite Set Top Box Video - VCR Brand: Model (optional): We could not find an exact match, we think this code will work. 10054 Setup Instructions
· Set the "Mode Switch" to TV.
· Press and hold the "Mute" button and the "Select" button until the visible LED blinks twice.
· Enter the 5 digit Code above.
· Try your new code and tell us how it worked!
You'll have to settle for that, use the middle power key in the tv device to power on & off the tv.
hope this may help;
DON'T FORGET TO RATE;
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2017 | RCA Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2013 | RCA L32WD22 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 01, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 24, 2011 | RCA F27242GY 27" TV
Dec 18, 2010 | RCA HD52W58 52" TV
May 08, 2010 | RCA F27442 27" TV
Apr 04, 2009 | RCA F27440 27" TV
Aug 11, 2007 | RCA 27F534T TV
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: