U have to contact someone to fix it from the company where u bought it..i have a extreme magic sing which i bough in the philippines and was was broke here in US..i contacted the technical support in california and shipped it to them and after 3 weeks got it back and worked perfectly..hope this helps...godspeed
You need to reprogram your unit. program chip should be available in the company that distribute the mic. If it is a Wow Magic sing unit purchased in Philippines or in our website (www.magicmic.com)- the I can surely say- Yes we can repair or reprogram that.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Possibility problems: check cord by opening the back side if your mechanically incline that's if direct cord hard wire into device (mic).
Secondly could be bad power circuit board means you have to sent it out to online address for Sing along distributor/service like Ace karaoke for $100 buck or so.
i bought et18k. just the same as yours.its 2 days old and has the same problem. the technical assistant says that its because of the digital setting that new tvs have. there are two ways to solve this though:
1. connect the video (yellow plug) to the tv. and the other two plugs (yellow and white) to the stereo. when i say stereo, its not the dvd home theater system that you have but a separate one. if you connect it to the home theater that you have, it'll just sound the same, you still have the delay.
2. connect the magic sing to the older tvs hangin out. and you'll get no problem at all.
**TVs such as sony, samsung, philips, sharp and all plasma tvs including other newly designed tvs will have the delay since they all share the HDMI thingy that causes sh*t.
1. Connect the magic sing in your TV 2. Turn on your TV 3. Magic sing should be Off 4. On your magic sing; Press and Hold "8" then while holding "8" press "power button", count for thre seconds then release both buttons (PAL to NTSC)
On your magic sing; Press and Hold "9" then while holding "9" press
"power button", count for thre seconds then release both buttons (NTSC to PAL)