Question about Emerson LC391EM3 39 in. LCD HDTV
The main digital board should be suspected damaged. Contact any service technician.
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2016 | Olevia Televison & Video
Aug 01, 2008 | Hitachi 42HDS69 42 in. Plasma Television
Aug 20, 2015 | Vizio E320VP 32" LCD TV
Aug 24, 2014 | Viore 37 Class LCD HDTV
Jul 30, 2014 | Panasonic TC-32LX85 LCD TV
* When the MENU button is pressed, the On Screen Display (OSD) appears on the Image Settings page.
* Press the [Channel Down] button to change to the Parental Controls page.
* Press the OK button and the first of the 4 Password boxes will be highlighted.
* Press the [CHANNEL UP-> CHANNEL DOWN-> VOLUME UP-> VOLUME DOWN] buttons in this exact sequence. Press the OK button
* The password has now been reset to "0000" and the following message will appear.
You can reset it after. The above said buttons will be on the center of the remote control within a circle. OK.
Jul 11, 2011 | Vizio 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 20, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 31, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2008 | Sharp Aquos LC-20B2U 20 in. LCD Television
Feb 21, 2008 | Polaroid FLM-3734B 37 in. LCD HDTV
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: