Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
just buy another universal remote which is having teach method... by using this remote u dnt need any codes... just once use the remote by which the appliance is working for teaching it then u can do any operation...
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
I am looking for the White Westinghouse sk26h240s remote codes for a Comcast universal DVR Remote control. any ideas, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on May 30, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Apparently, Roger Cablesystems supplies two types of universal remote. One has the ability to control five devices, and the other controls only four. The one which controls four is the problem. It is not programmed with enough codes, and will not accept certain codes, even on direct input of the code. The scan function doesn't work, either. It just is not loaded with enough code capability. I went back to using the five-function universal, and now have no problem. I also used my DYMO printer to print labels with the code for each of my TVs, etc, and stuck each code onto that piece of equipment. No more searching for codes... I'm so done!
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2016 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2015 | Sony Televison & Video
Dec 24, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 21, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 15, 2008 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!