Question about American Standard 6028.801.002 Dazzle Widespread Lavatory Faucet - Polished

Open Question

Hampton faucet leaks down center tube - American Standard 6028.801.002 Dazzle Widespread Lavatory Faucet - Polished

Posted by Anonymous on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Water meter keeps running. When I turn off the water supply to the hot water tank the needle on the water meter stops, does that mean that I have a leak in the hot water pipe coming out of tge tank.

Yes you have a leak on hot pipe or TP overflow tube.
Put ear against pipe to listen for sound of running water.
If TP valve goes into drain line, check if water is running down TP overflow tube.
Check each faucet for leaks.
If pipes are under slab, put ear against each faucet to determine which faucet is closest to broken pipe.

Mar 23, 2013 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

K-12177 leaking around top

If you will make contact with George at M-One-Specialites he can track that down for you and help you get that fixed.
He has a very extensive list of repair parts for faucets.

US Parts Center

Jan 24, 2013 | Kohler K-12177-G Fairfax single-control...

1 Answer

I am trying to remove handles from my 1960's shower handles. they are leaking and i cannot seem to find were you unscrew them at. i took the front screw out and cannot seem to go any further. they...

The screws ae under the center cap. unlike todays faucets this cap is screwed in. You will see a little edge on the cap so you can take your channel locks and turn it counter clock wise. Under that is the bress screws.

You might need a handel puller if they have not been appart for so many years. The puller will also protect you from breaking the stem and the handle.

Hope this helped you out, we all know how little things kick our butts.

Thanks again


Sep 09, 2011 | American Standard Hampton Two-Handle...

2 Answers

Have single handle lever delta shower faucet which is leaking--am trying to replace parts -- cannot find how to description......

Try this link, it should get you to where you can find yours, if this isn't it. Then you can view parts, installation etc.

Apr 29, 2010 | Delta & Single Handle Shower Faucet

1 Answer

Moen Extensa faucet leaking from the bottom. have already replaced water lines and they are fine . The leak is coming out the bottom of the faucet itself.

check all solder,threaded,joint's.i'm pretty sure that model has shut off's to the left and right of center.check those as well.water will travel in some strange way's,yes alway's down but it will follow some strange path's. p.s.take a look /check your shower arm.

Feb 26, 2010 | Moen 3175 Legend One Handle Shower Faucet...

4 Answers


Remove the faucet spout and unscrew the screw keeping the white plastic piece on the bottom (of the faucet). It's where the red and black tubes enter. Pull out the white plastic with the tubes and clear it of debris (usually placed there when your disposal backs up the black tube, which serves as the filter's drain tube). Once it is cleared of debris, make sure the black rubber washer is back in place (it may be stuck in the faucet, so look for it) and replace the plastic, screw the screw back in, and secure the faucet again. I had this same problem and doing this solved it. Should take about 5 minutes or so. Good luck.

Dec 02, 2009 | Whirlpool Home

1 Answer

Leak in the shower is leaking water through the ceiling

SInce it is wet both under and behind the shower I would rule out the drain floor pan and drain system and think it most likely to be the pipe leaking from the mixing faucets to the shower head. Find studs directly behind shower faucet, n each side. Locate the center of the studs and put vertical lines up and down on the center line of the two studs closes to but outside the shower  faucet on each side. Approximate 6 inches or so  up and down for the height of the shower faucet (Valve, not head) Put Horizontal lines across between the two line at both the top and the bottom/ You now have a square.Using a Razor knife(Sometimes called a box knife, stanley 99a for example) cut into the lines of the square back and forth as deep as you can. Cut an x  acrossthe square corner to corner again as deep as you can . Lightly hit the center of the x until the drywall caves in . Cut the remaining drywall out for the square. Now while  the shower is running you will be able to see whee the leak is. Use pipe seal after disassembling the loose fiting or repair the leak iun what ever manner is necessary. Replace and repair the hole made in the drywall  with another piece of drywall, tape and joint cement. . 

Feb 27, 2009 | Home

Not finding what you are looking for?
American Standard 6028.801.002 Dazzle Widespread Lavatory Faucet - Polished Logo

Related Topics:

21 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top American Standard Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12104 Answers


Level 1 Expert

23 Answers

Are you an American Standard Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides