Windows XP SP2
• Windows Media Player v10
• Intel Pentium class PC or higher
• CD-ROM drive
• USB 2.0 port for hi-speed transfers and charging
Make sure HOLD button is not on.
Clip player comes with an internal rechargeable battery. To use the player for
the very first time, remember to fully charge the battery. You can charge your Sansa
player through the USB port of your computer, a car adapter (not included) USB port, or AC
adapter (not included) USB port.
To charge the battery, please follow these steps:
1. Connect the larger end of the USB cable into an available USB port on the
2. Connect the smaller end of the USB cable into the Sansa
3. The computer must be on for most USB ports to charge your battery. Your
will show connected and the yellow charging indicator will appear.
The battery level indicator will blink while charging. You will not be able to
play while connected to the computer USB.
4. To stop recharging, simply disconnect the cable.
The battery can also be charged using an AC adapter (not included) or a car adapter
(not included) and you will be able to play your device while charging with one of the
NOTE: Some low-power USB ports may not be able to provide enough charge
power. Also note that the rechargeable batteries are not replaceable.