Question about Televison & Video
0038,0031,0037,0032 are the codes intended to work with most satellites. Check these codes. If you wish to get more details, check the sites linked here. Setup code list, and setup procedure to many popular brand remote controls are given. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/ Selecting the view option, either to Mosaic / Time slide, can be selected by the drop-down list, at the top left of the display window, will make surf easy.
Posted on Oct 16, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i need a code
Manual Code Search and Entry 1. Manually turn on the TV
2. Press and hold the TV button The illuminated ON•OFF key turns on and remains on.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the ON•OFF key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off.
4. After holding down both keys for three seconds, the illuminated ON•OFF key turns back on.
5. Release both keys. The illuminated ON•OFF key remains on. TIP: Throughout the programming of each key, be sure to keep the remote pointed at the IR sensor of the component you are currently programming the remote to control.
6. Press and release the ON•OFF key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you press the ON•OFF key, the illuminated ON•OFF key blinks, and the next
code in the list is sent. This process continues until all of the codes in the Code Lists have been searched. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
TIP: Because there are so many codes, you may have to press the ON•OFF key many times-possibly up to 200 times.
7. Once you have found the correct code, you must save the new code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. The illuminated ON•OFF key turns off. You must press the STOP key to save the code or the correct code will not be stored!
8. To confirm that the component key is programmed with the correct code for maximum functionality, test the component. Attempt to control a variety of the component's functions with the remote. If some of the features of your components do not work, try programming the remote with a different code in the list until you find the code that allows the remote to control the majority of your component's functions. Different codes can provide different levels of functionality
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
SOURCE: pro team remote control
1. Press and hold SET button and press and hold device key at the same time, when l.e.d. lights release both keys.
2. Enter the code for your device.
3. Press power on the remote
If device can be controlled then code has worked if not try another code.
4.Press any device key to quit setting procedure.
Posted on May 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2013 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2012 | Apex Digital Apex Apex Remote Control Oem...
Sep 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 03, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Sep 07, 2009 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Nov 25, 2008 | Sanyo 6450160929 Remote Control
Oct 27, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: