Question about JVC LT-32X887 32 in. HDTV LCD Television
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2012 | Cell Phones
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired.
Mar 14, 2011 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Mar 05, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 10, 2009 | RCA 27F530T 27" TV
Dec 31, 2008 | Mitsubishi VS-60703 60" Rear Projection...
Dec 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2016 | JVC LT-32X887 32 in. HDTV LCD Television
Aug 27, 2017 | JVC LT-32X887 32 in. HDTV LCD Television
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: